About the Property:
This five-bedroom, three-bath home on a quiet street in the popular Westbrea area is conveniently located near restaurants, shopping, transportation and bike trails. It offers flexible use and provides many possibilities for the creative homeowner.
Front section (built in the 1940’s):
- Two bedrooms with hardwood floors, and one bath
- Hardwood floors in the living room and dining room
- Handsome fireplace in the living room
- Large kitchen that current owner expanded and remodeled
- Garage was converted to fifth bedroom and third bath Back section of the house (built in the 1990’s):
- Two bedrooms on upper level
- Family room and one full bath on lower level
- Second kitchen was added a few years ago
- Two new electric meters and two gas meters have been installed in the main house in the event that an “accessory living unit” option is explored.
- Peaceful, fenced backyard and beautiful front yard
- Off-street parking